31. Fast food. If a man wants to be a man, he should not eat fast food in the system. Fast food contains mostly the products listed in the previous paragraphs of this article and other harmful ingredients. There is such a wonderful movie, which is called a “double portion”. Look and willingness to visit the fast food you will disappear.
32. Vegetable sunflower oil and mayonnaise.
Vegetable oil can also be used, but it should be remembered that it slightly lowers the level of testosterone. It all depends on the combination of polyunsaturated acids contained in the oil. Men should not eat a lot of mayonnaise, as it consists of sunflower oil.
33. Effervescent drinks (carbon dioxide) from mineral water to Coke and energy drinks. They contained a substance that “acidificaates” your body, sugar craving, amplifiers (such beverages, oddly enough, dehydrates body), caffeine.
34. Smoked products (liquid). Smoked directly affect fabric (eggs) that produce testoteron. Smoking should be natural, it is better if it will be hot.
35. Dry red wine. It is the red wine grape, and not painted alcohol, which often sell under the guise of wine. Red wine inhibits aromataze, which converts testosterone to estrogen. Rate wines on a day no more glasses. This does not apply to burned or champagne or brandy to moonshine or white wine. These drinks have a negative impact on testosterone.
36. Spice inhibits external xenoestrogen (plant hormone). Cardamom, pepper red pepper, Curry, garlic, onion, turmeric. Spices-this is the basis of Indian cuisine. Studies show that the level of spermatogenesis goes down (sperm development) within Indian orders higher than in Europeans. A large role in this is played by the spices.
37. Take vitamin C. Along with the strengthening of immunity this vitamin, as zinc inhibits the conversion of testosterone to estrogen. It is not necessary to purchase a separate vitamin c, better immediately buy multivitamin complex, part of which in addition to vitamin c, there are still other important elements.
38. Take vitamins a, b, e. These vitamins also help the production of testosterone in the body. Pursuance of a balanced diet to maintain their level, however, the multivitamin complex can not hurt.
39. Vitamin E. He has a special function. Between insulin and testosterone is determined by distance. Insulin should not be about the testosterone, it inactivates. Vitamin e is a transport base that is built between them, if they are drawn together. Vitamin e antioxidantne wonder. Vitamin e-protection function of testosterone. Female hormones is very resistant, they can pay off any aggression, but the male hormone, conversely, needs protection, and the best protection is vitamin e. Vitamin e does not cling extra atom of hydrogen.
40. To engage in military exercises with free weights, a barbell or exercise equipment, not more than 3 times a week.
41. The best exercises for raising testosterone levels-Basic, namely: squat, bench press, thrust a proper bar or dumbbells while lying down, press the bar overhead, pull-ups.
42. Avoid overtraining. Too frequent exercise may change not only on a psychological state (severe depletion), but on the hormonal level. Make the break between sessions in the gym for the restoration of their forces. The optimum number of 3-4 workouts per week.
43. Aerobics is for women. Aerobics lead to muscle fatigue, which in turn leads to an increase in the concentration of cortisol in the body and decrease the testosterone. In this case, cardio is not useful, and act against the man.
44. Training in the company of beautiful ladies. In general women’s half nice raises testosterone. When communicating with a beautiful girl the level of secretion of male hormone is increased by 40% and this is not the limit. Take a friend in the room. And her helpful and you well.
Dietary supplements from the pharmacy (safe, but you should not take them all at once)
45. Tribulus terrestris
46. Epìmedìum, goryanka (mountain goat weed)
47. Korean ginseng (Panax ginseng)
48. Damiana (Turnera aphrodisiaca)
49. Peruvian maca (Lepidium meyenii)
50. Muìra puama (Ptychopetalum lerìosma, catuaba olacoides,)
51. Johìmbe (Corynanthe yohimbe)
52. Pollen (Bee polen)
54. BCAA (amino-acids: Leucine, isoleucine, valine)
55. Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids